Wednesday, March 14, 2012

st. patrick's day

I don't have much green clothing, and am usually at a loss for what to wear on St. Patrick's Day! (Well, with this new-ish dress, I guess I have an option...) The holiday usually sneaks up on me, so I thought I'd do a little preparation beforehand! If you want to go green head-to-toe or just add a pop of the color here and there, I have a few choices to start with if you're stumped!

CLOTHING
L to R: Tank, jeans, leggings, shirt

ACCESSORIES

LUCKY LITTLE EXTRAS

I love the J. Crew jeans. I'd wear them any time of the year! I think they'd be cute with a contrasting skinny belt in pink, yellow, or white. I also like the boat shoes, of course ;) - they're the perfect way to get through a rainy spring with some color. If you're going to a costume party, I think this tutu is adorable. I also like the nail polish, because you can't beat the price ($2.80)!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment