Wednesday, March 7, 2012

floppy hat & neutrals


The camera caught me mid-smile! #awk
Hat: American Eagle Sweater: Aritzia Tank, skinnies: Nordstrom Bracelets: F21 Ring: Kate Spade Watch: Michael Kors Flats: Divided

The only "color" I'm wearing today is the red stone on my ring! Wow! I put together this whole outfit without thinking about adding a bright color, which is unusual for me. I did wear neon pink to the gym this morning, though. :)

I needed a definite caffeine boost so I ordered my first grande size coffee at Starbucks - I usually just get the tall! I was so tired and needed to focus for my midterm today, which ended up going really well! The exams tomorrow are my big ones, so this post will have to be cut short so I can tackle my many to-do lists. Have a great Wednesday!

xo



No comments:

Post a Comment