Friday, February 15, 2013

my first .gif outfit post!

Here is my very first .gif outfit post!!!!
I've been planning on doing this for months and I finally just did it. I'm so excited! I've never seen any other bloggers do this with outfit posts, so I feel so innovative :) you saw it here first! 
And if you didn't, because someone else did it before me, then this just got really awkward....
Without further ado, here's my outfit:
Photo credits go out to my wonderful friend Lauren P! Lauren takes many of my outfit photos, including the ones from today!


Bag Kate Spade (similar) Bracelets J. Crew Shirt Forever 21 (similar) Skirt Nordstrom (similar striped look) Heels DSW Nails Cynthia Rowley Necklace Max & Chloe

Since I'm loving the black and white color blocking being a huge trend this season, I paired this sheer button up with my striped cupcake skirt and then nude platform heels. With touches of gold from my new monogram necklace, shoes, and bag, I had fun by using color on my bracelets and nail polish.

xo-ally

5 comments:

  1. How freakin' cute! Can I steal this idea?! Haha. All jokes aside... I LOVE your skirt and your bag! Gorg!

    sarahjsee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. After looking for weeks, I finally bought this dress for my sister’s wedding. It fit exactly as the sizing chart said it would, I got a size 8. I also believe the price was a steal!

    ReplyDelete