Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I'm guest posting today!

Hello, hello! Happy Wednesday. Today I am posting on Giraffes Garlic Glamour, my friend Aryn's blog, about the essential steps for cold winter layering! Check it out here.

What's cool about this guest post is that Aryn and I actually know each other in real life. We studied in Florence at the same time and go to the same school! We were even pensione roomies in Italiaaaa :)
Now if you stumbled upon my blog by coming from Giraffes Garlic Glamour, I want to say welcome! Thank you for stopping by. If this were a party and I were the hostess, I'd invite you to sit down, have a drink, and enjoy yourself! And may I take your coat? If only more regular day happenings were parties... Haha :)

xo-ally

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ally, you're so sweet! Thanks for posting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete