Sunday, February 3, 2013

color blocking with a hair bow


Shirt Nordstrom (old) Jeans Hudson Flats (my mom's closet) Watch Michael Kors Bow Forever 21 Earrings Tory Burch

It was actually sunny for the first time in a long time, so naturally, I forgot my sunglasses....I had, like, one full length photo with my eyes open. Ugh, not my best pic. Haha.

Earlier I had a 7am networking meeting. Being a college student, that is so early for me. But, as always, it was worth it once I got there. This is what I wore (don't worry, there were other people in jeans too!)

I also went to Lululemon for the sole purpose of getting a headband. They didn't have the headband, but I ended up getting a tank! Of course...I think I like shopping a little too much.


xo-ally

3 comments:

  1. Ally!!

    Holy earrings girl! You look fab! I loooove Tory Burch (if I could afford her stuff) they look dazzling on you.

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those boots! Gorgeous!!

    xx

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bow! So cute and girly!
    xo

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete