Friday, September 30, 2011

Nostalgia at its Finest

Bag: GUESS Skinnies: Joe's Flats and Tank: Nordstrom Cardigan: Macy's...? It's old Watch: Michael Kors Bracelets: Forever 21

This Thursday night I went over to a friend's house and we had pesto lasagna, wine, and tiramasu Italy style. I got together with my roommates in Italy (Nazionale room 6 forevaaaa) and it was great. So nice to catch up. I am so nostalgic about Italy it is crazy. I miss it so much. It was such a great experience and I will never forget it. I want to go back there one day, and it will be amazing, but will never be that same fantastic experience I had over the summer...and maybe one day I'll share the amazing pesto lasagna recipe, but for now it remains a GIF secret. :)

Tomorrow I'm going on a retreat with the dance team! We are going to one of the girls' cabins and will have no cell service or wifi for the weekend. So if I don't post before I leave, I'll post when I get back! It'll be nice to relax and be away from technology for a few days. At the same time, I haven't been without my BlackBerry in a while...so I guess we'll see. Haha.
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment