Thursday, September 22, 2011

still sunny

Shorts: M2F Denim Tank: J. Crew Sheer Shirt: Subdued Firenze Necklace: American Eagle Sandals: my mom's closet Bracelet: Forever 21 Watch: Michael Kors

Okay, I'm starting to get sick of this backdrop...when I have the time I'd love to take outfit photos outside! (The fluorescent lighting and wooden closet doors aren't doing much for me.) Especially because it's STILL sunny! Not quite fall weather yet. I love it, because I get to wear shorts and don't have to worry about a ton of layering yet.

I just got back from Rockwood Bakery with a friend for some lunch. It was so nice to get off campus in between classes (cough, I mean 2 tests), to chat and relax. I had a chicken sandwich and one of the most amazing brownies ever. Every time I go to Rockwood, I always get one of the brownies. Chocolate is too temping to pass up. :)

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment