Tuesday, September 20, 2011

blazer, yellow, gold


Blazer and tanks: Nordstrom Necklace: Forever 21 Shorts: Rock & Republic Bracelets: Forever 21 Watch: Michael Kors Shoes: Sperry

I bought most of my outfit about a month ago, but was saving it for fall-transition-season. I like how the gold in the accessories and shoes brings out the yellow tank and how the blazer makes me look a little more put-together for class. And, yes, I took this photo in my apartment...again. Haha.

I have multiple things on both my regular to-do list and my homework to-do list, but I can't stop thinking about some life goals I have and what I want to be for Halloween. Yeah, the two are very different and not really related...but even though Halloween is over a month away I still have to find the perfect costumes! (Oh, the worries of being a college student...)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment