Sunday, September 25, 2011

beach day


Beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene...
So, I forgot my camera, and all these pictures were taken on my BlackBerry Torch.

Today was so much fun! We got to go to beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene in Idaho for the day. It was so relaxing - about 90 degrees, perfect sunny sky, and an open beach area. I LOVE the beach...like really. Any beach is basically my favorite place in the world. The feeling of standing in sand with waves crashing against your legs is so calming to me. I am loving summer's duration this year, but at the same time I'm getting ready for fall fashion. Spokane - keep up the warmer temps, please! I can wear my fall clothes later. :)

xo

PS - I had a fantastic peanut butter frosted chocolate cupcake today. It was our dessert before lunch. And it was darn good, I tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment