Tuesday, September 27, 2011

rainy days

Jeans and Tank: Forever 21 Flannel Shirt: Splendid Jacket: from a leather market in Florence, Italy

Oops, I accidentally cut my shoes out of the picture - I was wearing white lace-up Vans! I also decided to take today's outfit photo in my room instead of the dining/family room of my apartment. I still would love to take photos outside, but as I said before, I don't have much extra time.

Taking the photo in my room also allowed me to play around with the edits - I couldn't do much with the lighting and floor color with my previous ones! I'll probably continue to do my outfit posts in here for a while.


It rained this morning, so I wore this fantastic leather jacket that I got when I studied in Italy this summer. It hasn't gotten much wear yet because of the heat, but since it is waterproof (and fireproof apparently, according to the salesman), I pulled it out of my closet today. It also has a detachable hood...so basically it's the perfect jacket for me with weather conditions - warm, waterproof, has a hood to protect my hair in rain/snow, AND it's fashionable. I like the contrast of the black with the dark green of the flannel and pop of white.


So since it rained today ... can I get these yet? ;)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment