Sunday, September 18, 2011

I got moves like jagger

Dance Team initiation was last night! It is now my third year on the team (WOW how time flies) and I am loving it. Returners have to re-audition every year, and as usual, my muscles are totally sore. I think every part of my body aches when I move. But it is definitely worth it, because I love it so much! Our audition piece was to Moves Like Jagger (hence the post title) and I am so excited to perform it when basketball season starts up.

Cheers to a great season, ladies!


I was an Orientation Leader for Freshman Orientation, and my small group wrote me a note next to my photo before the initiation! It was such a nice surprise to see! I miss my small group dearly. They're all grown up now...

DT 4 Life :)

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment