Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hello Wednesday

Jacket: Vivid Collection Tanks: Nordstrom Shorts: Rock & Republic Shoes: American Eagle Stud Earrings: Claire's Headband: Barneys New York

I need to work on not cutting off my shoes in photos...at least I didn't fully cut them out like yeterday! These are my new lil' sneaks I got from American Eagle last weekend and so far they're pretty comfortable. I started with the blue color and white polka dots from the shoes and made my outfit from there. I added this peacock headband I got in New York a couple years ago at the beginning of the whole feather hype. I can't believe how strong the trend is still going!

Also, for any other lovers of Forever 21 out there, their free shipping deal (on orders over $21) ends tonight, so if you're thinking about a few items, now's the time to order them! I have my eye on a couple things but I can't decide if I really need them...I just went shopping...guess we'll see.

Time to do errands and write a paper. Fun...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment