Thursday, March 8, 2012

colored denim

Jeans: GJG Denim Shirt, all bracelets: F21 Heels: Steve Madden Watch: Michael Kors

I have been looking for a pair of jeans this exact color for over a year! I walked into a boutique nearby and BAM! There they were. The color is described as coral, but I would say it's a ballet pink. Not the baby girl light ballet pink, but the same color as this one specific pair of my old ballet tights. Try telling that to a salesperson or putting it into a search engine. No wonder I never found this color until now. 

Not only are these jeans the perfect color pink, but they are relatively cheap ($47) and are super comfortable. I already have so many outfits planned to wear with them....

We saw a bunch of red and royal blue jeans last fall, which I sort of liked but never got any. However, I am so glad that colored denim (lots of pastels and brights) will be HUGE for spring!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment