Monday, March 12, 2012

adventures in colorado, year 2

I am visiting my best friend this week for spring break! We decided to take some photos outside on the sunny (but very windy) day!

What I'm wearing
Dress: Swank Cardigan, earrings: Nordstrom Flats: Divided Watch: Michael Kors

Jenn's outfit (isn't it cute?)
Dress: Urban Outfitters Earrings: Target Boots: Aldo Jacket (below): Nordstrom Ring: F21

Here are some more photos from the day:

We haven't seen each other in over a year - since last spring break - but it's amazing how nothing has changed! Well, a lot has happened over the year, but when we started talking, it was like we had never been apart. That's when you know it's BFFs, best friends forever!

xo

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say I am in looove with your leopard flats! Hope you are enjoying your spring break -- mine is still a few weeks away! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love them too - didn't realize how versatile they were going to be!

      Delete