Sunday, April 22, 2012

white on white

Tank: Free People Shorts: H&M Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs Shoes: Sperry Necklace: Subdued Firenze Watch: Michael Kors Bracelets: F21 Bandeau: Brandy Melville

Today it is 80 degrees and SUNNY! Sun is my favorite weather and I could not be happier right now. A few friends and I went to a late breakfast at an Italian restaurant (a few photos to come) and it was so great. Florentine eggs benedict, iced mochas, and good conversation. The restaurant we went to had garage doors that open up. The sunshine poured in on this nice day. What a great start to a Sunday/SUNday. Get it? Bad joke? Haha?

I decided to wear as summery of an outfit I could pull together in five minutes. I chose this lacy hi-low shirt from Free People. The back of the tank has cool wooden beads sewn onto it. Simple white denim shorts and gold accessories finished off the outfit. I wore a black bandeau because the tank is a little baggy. Now I'm going head out and spend the rest of the day outside!

Here's the back of the shirt - you can kind of see the wooden beaded detail! This photo was taken on Elba Island in Italy...ahh the days. :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment