Friday, April 20, 2012

highlighters

I am a visual person when it comes to organization. I like to have all of my lists laid out and color coded if possible. Each of my classes has a different designated highlighter color in my planner, and the same goes for work and other activities outside of school. Color coding is a visual way to look at how much needs to get done for certain things.

Here are some great highlighter options. My preferred brand is Sharpie, but there are some other good highlighter brands too!

Sharpie 27145 Sharpie Accent 12-Pack Pocket Style Highlighter (1-Card)
Simple. To the point. Extra colors in case the first one dries out. I bought a pack of these this school year and they are wonderful.
I got a 2-pack of these recently. They are great for highlighting notes! The small Post-It flags are very convenient and I am currently sticking them in some library books I am using for a research paper. The Post-Its will bookmark the page and won't leave a rip when I take them out to return the books.
Lilly Pulitzer (left) and Jonathan Adler (right) brand highlighters! The fun prints will brighten up the un-lively task of taking notes.

I found these Dylan's Candy Bar highlighters on the same website as the Pulitzer and Adler ones above. These highlighters not only come in fun prints, but are scented too! It's like the grown-up version of Mr. Sketch Scented Markers.

Highlighters are a great way to color code notes, lists, calendars, and schedules. They're also fun to have on hand if you go to a neon or black light party! ;)
Enjoy the rest of the semester!

xo

1 comment: