Saturday, April 21, 2012

Thomas Hammer

Thomas Hammer, a local coffee roaster, has ten shops in the inland northwest area. We have one in our business school on campus and I often treat myself to an iced mocha when I have class in the building. My other favorite treats are the white chocolate covered espresso beans and the OMG Bar (a peanut butter bar with a chocolate layer on top). Yum! 

While the coffee alone is amazing, the marketing is just as good! They use funny statements that capture the brand's personality well.


I laughed out loud the first time I saw this coffee mug! I like the play on words.

Another funny mug.

Other Thomas Hammer lines I like are, "Helps Straight Think You" and "You Won't Regret This In The Morning."

The creativity of the marketing makes me like the brand even more than I already do!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment