Thursday, April 5, 2012

floral cardigan & bow clip

Sweater, skinnies: Nordstrom  Tank: James Perse Watch: Michael Kors Bow clip, bracelets: F21 Ankle wedges: Tory Burch

Super fast post today, because I'm about to head off to teach my very first Zumba class! (I'm subbing for another instructor who's out today!) I'm so excited, but I wanted to post a photo of my outfit before I headed out!

Today I wore this floral cardigan that my mom gave me a while back - since it's a little big, I push up the sleeves so they aren't baggy on my arms. I love the print though! I wore a pink - but different - cadigan two days in a row! [Fun fact: I have 4 different pink cardigans.] So springy and fun. I played up the girly-factor with this cute bow clip from Forever 21. I finished the outfit with jeans, a basic tank, and wedge boots.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment