Saturday, April 28, 2012

yellow in photos

I got my Nikon DSLR camera two Christmases ago, and the photo quality is great! I'm still learning how to use it, and I often use the very convenient Auto setting... (Don't worry, I'm taking a photography class this fall!) So far, the camera basically does most of the work for me. One of my favorite aspects of the high quality photos is the color! Blue skies look magnificent and yellow just pops.

Here are three unedited photos that show how great yellow looks!
This photo opportunity was too tempting to pass up! A fire hydrant is basically a bland item on the street, but on the sunny day, I just had to get a shot of it because it is yellow.
I took this at The Colosseum in Rome! This was a random, tiny little sign.

One of the guys from GIF sleeping on a ferry bench...he is going to KILL me if he ever sees this photo on here!

I'm excited to take the photography class in the fall and get more great photos! On the manual setting. Hopefully. We'll see! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment