Wednesday, April 11, 2012

spring has sprung! sparkles and shorts

Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs Shirt: H&M Shorts: Rock & Republic Belt, shoes: American Eagle Watch: Michael Kors Bracelets: F21 Ring (left hand/right side of photo): Nordstrom Ring (right hand/left side of photo): a market in Italy

The weather is warming up so I just had to wear shorts! No tights, no leggings, no scarves, coats, or gloves. Spring has sprung, and I really hope it stays this way. 

For my spring outfit, I decided to tuck in this baggy shirt into denim shorts and belt it. Since the shirt has a lot of sparkle, this tones it down a little and pulls everything together.

The Marc Jacobs sunglasses are one of my favorite pairs! I like retro-inspired-wayfarer-ish style and the rims along the top have a subtle, olive tiger print.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment