Saturday, October 15, 2011

When life gives you lemons...Read a magazine! (Preferrably Sweet Lemon)

Sweet Lemon Magazine launched TODAY!
Photo courtesy of the Sweet Lemon Magazine Facebook page. (Like it!)

I love, love, LOVED the first issue. You can read my article on pages 116-117. :) My story is called "Ways to Brighten Up a Room Without Paint." It was my first time dipping into the decorating-writing-pool and think it turned out pretty okay!

What I love about this magazine is that it is catered specifically toward college-aged or post-grad women. I could relate to every article; I thought the content was great. It's also an online magazine which makes it instantly available worldwide - I read it right when I woke up with no need for a trip to the magazine aisle at the grocery store!

Congrats, ladies! I can't wait to read the next one.

xo

PS- click HERE to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment