Tuesday, October 4, 2011

switching it up

Black jacket: H&M Hoodie: Target T-shirt: from a Dave Matthews Band concert Skinnies: Forever 21 Headband: Nordstrom (Shoes and Earrings shown below)

Well, I totally cut off my shoes in this photo (yet again, haha) and you can't see my earrings. So I took the close-ups featured below!
Earrings: New Look (London) Shoes: Vans

My outfit today is much more casual than yesterday. I wore my fave baggy-ish concert tee with skinny jeans and sneakers and layered jackets for added warmth. I switched up yesterday's preppy accessories, going from a braided belt and diamond studs to dangy leaf earrings and a hippie headband.

The clouds and light rain plus this jacket combo remind me of my weekend in Ireland last summer. I miss it so much - in class all I could think about was wanting Shepherd's Pie, fish, or potatoes with just a little bit of Guinness (because too much makes me fall asleep) for dinner.

Good thing the groceries I have will only make smoothies or grilled cheese! (Note to self: get more Irish-like food next time at Safeway to anticipate days like this).

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment