Thursday, October 6, 2011

indecision, as per usual

Skirt and Tights: Forever 21 Tank: J. Crew Sweater: Nordstrom Bracelets: Forever 21 Ring: Nordstrom Rack Watch: Michael Kors Boots: Corso Como

aaand a shot up close of the bracelets/tights/boots:

So I put this outfit on, took a couple photos, then looked out the window and saw the rain. And looked in my closet and didn't see any rain-appropriate jackets that went with this outfit. So I changed my outfit because of the weather, four times, slowly getting farther and farther away from Outfit #1. I eventually came up with this:
Jacket: Italian market in Florence Tanks: Nordstrom Skinnies: Forever 21 Scarf: Urban Outfitters Boots: Corso Como

I have a feeling I'm going to be wearing this jacket a lot! I love it and it's perfect for the weather these days.

Earlier this week I went to a meeting about Public Relations (which is also what I am majoring in for school) and I loved it. I just had a really good feeling. Then I read a couple of articles in the handout they gave us and I knew that I was in the right place doing the right thing. Isn't that feeling the best?

xo

1 comment:

  1. I love the skirt and the tights in outfit one but I hate the boots.

    ReplyDelete