Thursday, October 20, 2011

cozy cozy and a spider bite

Cardigan: Aritzia Grey tank: Target Pink tank: Nordstrom Black bracelets: F21 Shoes: Sperry Leggings: H&M Watch: Michael Kors

Make fun of the MySpace-style mirror pic all you want, ladies and gents! I wasn't wearing a lot of makeup and have a spider bite on my face (conveniently covered up with concealer) soooo didn't feel like doing the typical outfit photo today. I think not really editing this photo shows the colors and lighting a lot better than yesterday's outfit photo, too.

Anyone notice the tank and shoes from my personal vintage collection? I really do wear them often! I'm also wearing the (faux) diamond studs, but you can't see them. This outfit is so cozy and perfect for visiting the doctor (cough cough spider bite), going to classes, and running around all day.

Tomorrow it is the beginning of family weekend and my parents are coming up to school to visit me! I'm excited. Dance Team is also performing for the first time this year at a basketball game. I have a feeling it's going to be a great weekend. This exact weekend is always the time when the trees change color and a TON of leaves fall.

Have a good weekend!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment