Wednesday, October 19, 2011

a dash of stripes

Sweater: Anthropologie Tank: James Perse Pants: Forever 21 Flats: Tory Burch Watch: Michael Kors Bracelets: Forever 21

After taking those gorgeous photos in the garden over the weekend, I was not too excited to take an outfit photo inside. Yet I didn't have much time, so I snapped two photos, edited them, and headed out the door. I am definitely not a fan of the lighting in my room...at least I have Photoshop! ;) (I'm still trying to decide if the indoor photos are better edited or not...)

I really like this sweater. The different colors and the stripe layer-thing add more dimension to what would otherwise be a typical cardigan. The bottom around the back has ruffle trim too, which adds a nice little detail. I wore it with a simple black tank and flats and olive green skinny pants. It is a very comfortable outfit and was perfect for class on this semi-warm fall day.

xo

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit. How do you like those Tory Burch flats. I have the black patent ones too and they took forever to break in. Did you find the same thing?

    ReplyDelete