Thursday, October 27, 2011

typical thursday

Cardigan: Macy's Tank: Nordstrom Necklace, Bracelets, Jeans: F21 Watch: Michael Kors Boots: Chinese Laundry

Despite what it looks like in the photo, this was actually a good hair day! Haha. As per usual, I only had a minute or two to snap a photo of my outfit today. I stuck with these boots two days in a row and stayed pretty casual. Then I added this necklace to mirror the colors in the tank. I also wore an ivory coat with big buttons over it when I went outside. Can't believe it's coat season already! It just got COLD in Spokane, folks.

Today marks the beginning of Halloweekend! This year I have costumes for Minnie Mouse and Spider-Girl. I haven't figured out my other costumes yet, but I might reuse my Twitter Bird ensemble from last year. I'm not totally sure yet. With Halloween on a Monday, it seems like people are going to celebrate properly 5 nights in a row. I'll see what I end up doing.

Does anyone else feel like college kids celebrate Halloween way more than actual kids?! (Not that I'm complaining!)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment