Tuesday, February 28, 2012

plaid & stripes with olive pants

Button-up shirt: Madewell Necklace: Muses & Rebels Pants: F21 Boots: Corso Como Watch: Michael Kors Ring: Kate Spade

Since I only have about twenty minutes between getting home from rock climbing and leaving for classes, I'm always in a rush! I sometimes just switch out my leggings and sneakers for jeans and flats and throw on a hoodie before heading to class. But today was different - I picked out my outfit before rock climbing. I should've realized this earlier...it's just like choosing the next day's outfit before bed so you don't have to groggily put something together the next morning. Sometimes I can throw together a rockin' outfit in a rush, but it's much nicer to have the clothes laid out and ready to go.

I used to wear these olive-colored jeans all the time last year, but haven't lately. I decided to pull 'em back out and pair them with the plaid button-up and striped belt. The boots add a neutral contrast and the accessories play off the colors in the rest of my outfit.

xo

1 comment: