Thursday, February 16, 2012

So I just finished The Hunger Games...

...and I. am. obsessed.
I am so blown away by how amazing and creative this book is. Taking time out of my super-busy days to read a non-required book for fun is really saying something for me. Reading the last page was one of those moments where I didn't want to finish it because I didn't want it to end! I just have to say, Suzanne Collins is brilliant.

It seems like everyone is buzzing about the upcoming movie, and I tried my best to stay away from the movie photos and trailers while I read the book. I didn't want it to change how I saw things in my head. 
Here's the movie trailer:

So excited! Any other Hunger Games fans out there? What did you think of the first book? Who is going to see the movie opening day? (I know I am!)

Now, on to book two...

xo

PS - S/O to Zephyr for mentioning me about yesterday's post for College Fashion's Hautelinks! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I love the Hunger Games! You can bet I'll be watching the movie opening night <3

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete