Monday, February 13, 2012

Gossip Girl

Gossip Girl is one of my favorite shows. I've been a devoted fan since the season one premiere and still watch every episode to this day. It gives me a nice break on Monday evenings to immerse myself in the drama and the fashion.
Tonight's episode...where do I begin? Georgina bothers me (doesn't she always?), Nate is always stuck in the woes of trying to date someone new (I still love Nate, though), Chuck is off following Blair (though isn't the fact he has a dog adorable?), and Serena is kind of being a little selfish. Oh, and Blair and Dan kissed. What?! That upsets me. I've been rooting for Chuck and Blair since season one! Hopefully things will turn out with Chuck and Blair eventually.
I can't believe I just devoted a whole blog post to ranting about the episode. I could go on, but I'll save you from that. If there are any other GG fans out there, what is your take on the episode? Do you think Chuck and Blair will finally be together without something getting in the way?

xo

Photos (of previous episodes) courtesy of the CW website

No comments:

Post a Comment