Monday, February 20, 2012

nail art for fall 2012

I was perusing Fashionista today and saw their post about the nail art on the fall 2012 runways. They mentioned that the nail art trend may begin to dwindle by then, and that most of the nail polish colors were variations of nude.

Since nail art is so big right now, however, I thought I'd share two of my favorite looks! I think both of these looks can be used any time of the year.
The two-toned color is so interesting. The red draws the eye to the blue detailing. This is so unique! Love.
This was my other favorite look. It may be hard to tell in the photo, but the tips are a metallic gold. It's a twist on the French manicure; more elegant than the neon tips I've seen lately. This would match just about everything!

When fall gets here, I guess we'll see what happens to the nail art trend. For now, though, bring on spring fashion!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment