Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Brands I Love: Nasty Gal [plus a shopping guide!]

One brand that has been on my radar for the past eight months or so is Nasty Gal. The online retail shop carries vintage pieces as well as clothing, shoes, and accessories from contemporary designers. The pieces are fun and definitely add flair to an outfit! I have a pair of floral shorts from Nasty Gal that I love. [See a post with these shorts here.]
According to the site's about page, founder Sophia Amoruso began a vintage eBay shop in 2006 called Nasty Gal Vintage. The shop was such a success that Amoruso started what we know now as NastyGal.com!
Nasty Gal

For even more Nasty Gal, check out the shopping guide I made below! These are a few of my favorite pieces that are currently up on the site. How awesome is that polka dot chambray button-up? So fun!

For more Nasty Gal, check out the blog and website. Happy shopping!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment