Sunday, May 27, 2012

street style photos

Here are some street style looks from Lookbook that I've been loving:
I might be obsessed with this look. The dress is so classy and her sunglasses are really unique. This is one of my favorite Lookbook styles I've ever seen! [outfit]
Love Obsessed One Of A Kind Necklace, Old Navy White Button Up Shirt, Forever 21 Neon Lime Mini Skirt, Zara Blue Asymmetrical Heels
Colorblocking brights. Love. [outfit]
Zara Shirt, Zara Blazer, Steve Madden Heels
White-on-white is one of my favorite outfit styles, and the nude heels elongate those legs! [outfit]
2228605_img_8895_2
I like men who dress well. Especially in skinny ties. [outfit]
That blazer is amazing! This photo is from 2011, but her jacket is Zara and I found a similar Zara blazer (that I just might have to get...!) [outfit]

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment