Wednesday, May 16, 2012

arbonne 7-day body cleanse, days 1 & 2

I am starting my second day of the Arbonne 7-day Body Cleanse. So far, I feel great! What I like about this cleanse is that you still get to eat when you do it. The cleanse will aid to eliminate toxins and detoxify the system. 

Being a college student who just finished up the semester, this is perfect for me right now - the end of the semester involved finals week, barbecues, and graduation parties, which meant more coffee, processed foods, and baked goods than usual. At first I didn't know why I was getting stomach aches, but quickly realized it was what I was putting in my body that made me feel so crappy.

Enter the cleanse!
The box contains 7 mini bottles of the cleanse itself. You pour the liquid into 32 ounces of water and drink it throughout the day. During the day, try to eat as healthy as possible - no processed foods - to help aid the cleanse and clean out your body.
This is the water bottle filled with the cleanse and 32 ounces of water
On day one, I went for a run in the morning. What I ate:
Breakfast: 2 organic eggs with salt and pepper
Lunch: 1/2 a fruit protein smoothie (no milk added)*
Snack: Pulled pork meat, lettuce leaves
Dinner: 1 whole-grain waffle and 1 slice of organic wheat bread with natural peanut butter
Drank the cleanse mixture and water throughout the day (no coffee, woohoo!)

*Only had half of the smoothie because I'm almost out of ingredients! Time to go grocery shopping...

I was going to try to stay away from bread as much as possible, seeing as it is processed, but realized that my calorie count was way too small for the day and I needed to get it up. Before dinner I had only eaten about 500 calories (plus burned some off on a run). I'm hoping just a smidge of whole-grains won't hurt!

Click here if you're interested in trying the cleanse out for yourself! I've had friends that do it and like it (plus my friend's sister works for Arbonne!) So far, I've only heard good things about this product.

Check back early next week for my full review of the cleanse!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment