Friday, May 18, 2012

waterproof mascara

I wear two coats of mascara: one regular, and one waterproof. I've been doing this daily since last summer because....

1. It makes my eyelashes look extra long! Sometimes I get asked if my eyelashes are real or fake. [They're totally real ;)]
2. If I shower in the middle of the day, I don't have to worry about redoing my makeup. This is great if I go work out in the morning. In the summer, this is also great because my mascara stays on when I swim!

The two types of mascara I wear daily:

Maybelline Great Lash BIG in Blackest Black
I love Diorshow by Dior, but since that's a little pricey, I like to use this mascara from Maybelline. I used to use the regular Great Lash mascara until I tried this one with the "BIG" brush! The brush is much larger than the other one and I think it makes my lashes look like they have more volume.
Find it here for $5.19 at Ulta

Cover Girl Exact Eyelights Waterproof Mascara
A perk about this waterproof mascara is that its color subtly "matches" your eye color. My eyes are Hazel so I use hazel or Green, depending on what's available at the store.
CoverGirl Exact EyeLights Waterproof Mascara, Black Sapphire 730 Blue Eyes
You can find it here for $8.49 in Blue at drugstore.com

What is your favorite mascara? Have you used the ones I use, and how do you like them? Will you be layering a waterproof mascara over a regular one this summer?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment