Monday, November 21, 2011

International Traveler

Today I'm on the final leg of my travels this weekend, and currently sitting in the Alaska Board Lounge.

It started Friday with a 15-hour bus/train ride to Vancouver, BC, Canada. Dance Team got invited to perform at the Gonzaga vs. Hawaii mens basketball BC Classic game, and it was great. We performed at Rogers Arena (where the Canucks play!) and did two dances. The audience seemed to enjoy it, and on the way out we got plenty of high-fives, "good jobs," and got asked to take photos with lots of people. Canada seemed to like us!
En route to Canada
After the first leg of the trip
Team with poms
Typical! I was also trying to do a "thumbs up" with my left hand...
Downtown Vancouver
Celebs ;)
DT4life

The next morning it was back on the bus all day until about 3:30, where we switched to a train back to school. About 12 hours later, I was on my way to the airport to fly home for Thanksgiving.


When we got back to Spokane, there was snow everywhere! According to a few sources (students), it was 9 degrees last Saturday. Glad I missed that! This is what my car looked like:

It has been a fun but long weekend and I'm ready to relax!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment