Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas List 2011

A few mornings ago my dad asked me to send him my Christmas list. It was very surprising news to me - I can't believe Christmas is just a little more than a month away! Seriously, where does time go?
With that being said, I thought about a few things I might want this year and decided to share them! What items are on your list?

Lilly Pulitzer Calendar -- I'm always organized!
Kate Spade Laptop Case -- My new laptop is super light so I take I've been taking it with me to so many places. A sleeve would ensure that it doesn't get scratched!
Sony Digital Camera -- I used to have a small digital camera, but it sadly got stolen this summer! I love love love my Nikon DSLR, but there are plenty of times where a smaller camera is more portable.
Brown Booties -- Well, just brown shoes in general. Other than my brown leather boots, I don't have any other brown fall/winter shoes. So basically any type of brown shoe is on my list!
How I Met Your Mother, Season 5 -- HIMYM is currently my all-time favorite show (next to Gossip Girl, of course). I have seasons 1-4 of the sitcom that I rewatch over and over again, so number 5 is on my list!

I'm also creating my very-first-ever Holiday Gift Guide! Keep checking back within the next few days for gift ideas!

xo

**EDIT** Oops! I wrote "Lily Pulitzer 2011 calendar" instead of "Lilly Pulitzer 2012 calendar" in the image above. Sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment