Wednesday, November 16, 2011

simple black

Headband, Shirt, Jeans: Nordstrom Cardigan: Macy's Bracelets: F21 Watch: Michael Kors Boots: Corso Como Earrings: New Look (London)

Today I kept my outfit pretty casual, but added a black and gold hippie headband to keep things a little interesting. I threw my black leather jacket from Italy on over this before I went out to class for a little more warmth -- little did I know that it would snow today! (Should've worn some gloves!)

Speaking of class...or rather lack of class, I had a semi-productive day today. I went to my first class but the professor didn't show up so we all left. Then I did some homework waiting for my next class...and the professor didn't show up again. Instead we had a "substitute professor" (which almost always don't exist in college) to give us a writeup assignment. Five minutes later, we were out the door.

While I've had a lot of extra time today, it kept getting broken up by my non-classes today, so my studying hasn't been going as great as I thought it would - I have a big test tomorrow! I'm going to need a strong dose of caffeine tomorrow before I take it.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment