Friday, November 18, 2011

Blogger Inspiration -- Bib Necklaces

I love to see how other people put together outfits. Everyone has such a cool, unique style that is different.

I've been loving bib necklaces lately, especially this one from Kate Spade:

Seeking inspiration on how to wear it, I looked to two of my favorite bloggers from Atlantic Pacific and The Daybook:
I am a sucker for checkers. I have been looking for a blue and white checkered button-up for ages! I think the necklace pulls this outift together and makes her casual shirt seem more sophisticated with the skirt. Love it.
I love Sydney's style! I really like this purple necklace as well...and I just realized she is also wearing a blue and white checkered button-up! Haha. The color contrast of the purple and blue make the outfit more fun.
While the outfit above isn't necessarily my personal style, I love the pop of color used in this Kate Spade photo.

Two other bib necklace options:

Do you own a bib necklace? How do you wear it?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment