Tuesday, November 15, 2011

crazy busy // mixing prints

Jacket: Vivid Collection Striped shirt and tank: Nordstrom Jeans: F21 Sneakers: American Eagle Butterfly ring and charm bracelets: Juicy Couture

This week is insanity with schoolwork, work, and dance team! I enjoy being busy, but still. I have a lot on my plate this week. Dance team practices are picking up as we prepare for games (AND performing at the one in Canada this weekend!) Also, this week is just busy with school - it is that typical point in fall semester where group projects, exams, and papers pile up to be done in time for finals. This is why I haven't posted in a couple of days -- I've been so busy that I've hardly been home!

That being said, I'm going to go work on a group project now. I'm staying pretty casual in ultra-comfy sneakers, jeans, and a tshirt with a cotton jacket. I mixed the polka dots on the shoes with the stripes on the shirt to make things a little more interesting and added a splash of gold jewelry for fun.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment