Tuesday, October 2, 2012

tiger striped sunglasses; nautical striped shirt

Hello, man on the bike!
Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs Shirt, earrings, belt: Nordstrom: earringssimilar tank, similar belts Pants, bracelets: Forever 21 (similar pants)(similar bracelets) Shoes: Sperry Ring: Kate Spade (similar ring) Watch: Michael Kors

This is the first day I've worn pants! (Well, since school started). Today was sunny and windy, but since I've been feeling a little under the weather I decided to dress warmer. My striped tank is new, and I thought the orange would go well with these super comfortable olive pants. I love the combination of orange and green.

xo-ally

4 comments:

  1. You look great love! I'm obsessed with those shoes!!!

    xo, Emily
    bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! I'm obsessed with these shoes too - had 'em for years and they're still my go-to shoe!

      Delete
  2. LOVE your outfit!! I have those sperry's in rose gold - Love them! have a great weekend dear! xoxo
    - Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! hope you have a wonderful weekend as well!

      Delete