Tuesday, October 9, 2012

colored jeans for fall + messy fishtail braid

As for today's photo, it seemed like practically the whole campus decides to walk or drive by right when I decided to take it. I now have the whole awkward smile-really-fast-and-run-out-of-the-street thing down GOOD. ;)
Jacket, earrings: Nordstrom (old) Jeans: GJG Denim Flats: my mother's closet (similar) Watch: Michael Kors Sunglasses: Chanel

Since I loveeeee my ballet pink colored jeans, I wanted to wear them in a "fall" way. The weather hasn't totally switched over here in the inland northwest, so I threw on a light jacket in olive - one of my favorite neutrals - and leopard printed flats with the bright, pink jeans. Since the colored denim trend has exploded, I thought, why let the beautiful bright and pastel colored denim go to waste? 

Whether it is adding a jacket and flats or a scarf and boots, there are plenty of ways to "fall up" your spring-colored skinnies. Let me know how you plan to wear bright colored denim this fall!

xo-ally

PS - I finally made the plunge...and registered my own domain!!!!! This blog is now officially sunnysweetheart.com. I've been planning on doing this for forever, so I finally just did it this afternoon. Eek :D

No comments:

Post a Comment