Monday, October 8, 2012

I call this my blair waldorf hat

Squinting in the sun!

Hat: Nordstrom Shirt, flats: Nordstrom (old) Pants: Forever 21 (similar) Watch: Michael Kors

Yesterday I went to Greenbluff, which is a collection of farms up north. Fall is so much fun at Greenbluff; they are famous for their pumpkin donuts, caramel apples, baked treats, pumpkin and apple picking...lots of fun activities! 

It was love at first sight with this hat. One shopping trip brought me to this beautiful accessory and I just could not justify leaving without it. It reminds me of something Blair Waldorf would wear - and I just had to post this today, on the day of the Gossip Girl season premiere! Though the rest of the outfit isn't very "Blair," I thought the colors worked well together. My lovely friends were kind enough to put up with me and take some photos of my outfit :) haha. The background is too pretty to not use for an outfit photo! Plus, I was wearing my Blair Waldorf hat. Which will likely make more appearances this fall/winter.

xo-ally

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a perfect fall day! It looks like y'all had the best time!

    ReplyDelete