Tuesday, October 16, 2012

selling some clothes on eBay - go, go, go!

I've been going through some old clothes recently, and decided to sell a few pieces that I don't need or currently wear. Since I've gotten a couple emails asking if I sell any of my clothes, I decided to post it on here! Here's what I am currently selling on eBay (links are below the images):

Miss Sixty Luxury: Floral Halter Dress
Size Small, Starting bid $58

Jonathan Adler: iPad Sleeve
Starting bid $12
This was a gift, but I don't have an iPad/tablet...so I don't need it...but if I did, I'd totally use it!
*This item's auction period is almost over, and it has a bid! If you want it, then I'd suggest you GO GO GO!

Tommy Bahama: 2-piece Swimsuit
Size X-Small (both pieces), starting bid $65 for set (super cheap!)

Lacoste: Mint Green Polo
Size 40 (about a small), starting bid $7.99

Free People: Scarf
Starting bid $14.99

Brown Batwing Shirt from Italy
Size Small, starting bid $9.99
Yes, I bought this in Florence, Italy! I just have never worn it :/

We The Free/Free People: Turquoise Crop Top
Size Medium, starting bid $24.80

There you go! Just thought I'd give you all a heads up in case you're interested. I'm contemplating selling an old Coach purse and Chooka rain boots as well ... key word is maybe ... we'll see! If I do, I'll tweet about it or post about it on here.

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment