Monday, October 29, 2012

a cozy study outfit

Close-up of the headband
Headband Nordstrom Sweater Aritzia (old) Tank Nordstrom-old (similar) Leggings lululemon Knee Socks J. Crew Boots Ralph Lauren/DSW

I wore this outfit to the library yesterday for a marathon study session. I was there for more than four hours and totally forgot to bring snacks or a lunch! I was so hungry afterward, haha. Since I knew I'd be doing homework for a while, I wanted to wear something that was cozy but still put-together. The leggings, baggy tank, and boyfriend sweater are all very comfortable, and the knee socks peeking out from the boots added warmth. I could've gone the UGG boot route, but instead I chose to wear my new fave leather riding boots. They're just as comfortable!

And I couldn't resist adding sparkle with my headband. ;)

xo-ally

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit as usual ally! Loving those boots! I just nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award - I think you have done it before, not sure but I tagged you anyways :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so much!! I have been picked for the liebster award but I appreciate your thought! congrats on getting one! -ally

      Delete