Thursday, October 11, 2012

orange, green, and the parent trap



Nordstrom: Tank, belt, sweater vest (old), jeans Watch: Michael Kors Shoes: Target Nail polish: Essie

I'm wearing a LOT from Nordstrom today! Almost my whole outfit...what can I say, it's my favorite store. I never would've thought that this sweater vest would go with the rest of the outfit, but I liked it! And I love love love the color combo of bright orange and bright green.
----------
So not only is today 10/11/12, but it's also the birthday of Annie and Hallie from The Parent Trap! 
"How old are you?" "I'll be twelve on October 11th." "Really?! So will I!" 
The Parent Trap was my all-time favorite movie for years when I was little. I even remember seeing it in theaters in second grade. My best friend Jenn and I would "play the Annie and Hallie game" every time we'd go to each other's houses. I was Hallie and Jenn was Annie. We had so much fun.

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment