Monday, November 12, 2012

weekend in the mountains

We had visit from a little deer family - you can see them in the background!
Shirt American Eagle (similar) Jeans Nordstrom Necklace Forever 21 (old, similar ring) Watch Michael Kors Ring Henri Bendel Boot socks Nordstrom (old, similar here) Boots Corso Como Sunglasses Chanel Coat H&M

This weekend I went to Schweitzer in Northern Idaho with a few friends. We stayed at my friend's cabin and  had a relaxing day watching the snow fall outside. While I'm not the (biggest) fan of snow, I loved having it in the perfect setting - on a mountain! That makes sense, right?

And we also had a little visit from some deer right as I was taking my outfit photos! How cute.

xo-ally

2 comments:

  1. I cannot even believe the snow right now. You are too cute though :)

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love your ring! I just found your blog through Flash Boulevard and now I'm following :) I would love for you to follow my blog too!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete