Tuesday, November 27, 2012

stripes on stripes, with a dash of pink


Shirt Nordstrom (old) Jeans Nordstrom Sunglasses Chanel Earrings Nordstrom Boots Me Too Socks J. Crew (similar) Bag Guess (similar) Ring Kate Spade Watch Michael Kors Nail Polish Color Club in "Peppermint Twist"

Today I wore my olive green striped tshirt with skinnies, ankle boots, and striped socks peeking out in between! I continued to play up the pink from the socks with my earrings and nails. The pink really breathed some fresh air into the neutrals in the rest of the outfit.

Time to go change! Can't wear heels to Zumba. This is the last class I'm teaching till next semester! I'm going to miss it over the Christmas break, however, it will be nice to have some extra time to come up with some new routines!

xo-ally

2 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong with stripes. Your scarf looks so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is fabulous! Love the pops of pink!

    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!

    P.s. I’m your newest follower!

    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete