Thursday, November 15, 2012

fall/winter hats

Today was a day where I realized I really should've worn a hat. When did it get cold?! (A regular person would've realized that on the first snow, which happened recently. Yet I still didn't fully realize this during my weekend trip to the mountains....) Yup, today I wore jeans, flats, a tank, and a cardigan. Then ran back home to grab a coat. But I was still cold! Luckily, the coat has a hood so it acted like a makeshift hat.

I love college, but I'm moving somewhere warm and sunny when I graduate.

In the meantime, I'll wear a hat when it gets cold. Or when it acts simply as a cute accessory, like my "Blair Waldorf" hat, which you can see in this post.

Some fall and winter hats I'm loving:
This teal-green wool hat from Nordstrom would totally transform any outfit.

For super cold days, this trapper hat from J. Crew would be perfect!

Nordstrom also has this classic cloche hat in multiple colors.
Pom pom hats are so fun! I like this one from American Eagle.

I love these winter headbands! I have a older white one from Anthropologie, but this new red one subtly stands out from the crowd with the bow detail.

What hats are you wearing this season?

xo-ally

PS - one of my recent outfits is on Fash Boulevard's post on riding boots! Check it out here. I'm excited because this is one of my fave blogs. :)

5 comments:

  1. I adore hats and I wear pretty much wear one everyday! I love the ones you have shown here, the first one is amazing!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hats have to be one of my favorite accessories. I absolutely love that it means that my hair could be half done or NOT done at all :)


    xx Lynzy
    www.sparklingfootsteps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a cloche hat but I have yet to bring it out of my closet. I need to find it a great outfit :) I'm your newest follower, follow back?

    xoxo Sarah Beth

    Caring Cowls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ideas for hats! I've always thought I wouldn't look good in hats but I think I might try it out now!

    ~ Caroline
    http://peachykeencaroline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely hat inspiration!
    Please, support my blog by following it on Bloglovin!
    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete