Tuesday, November 13, 2012

cozy winter knits

Vest Nordstrom (old) T-shirt Nordstrom (similar) Leggings lululemon Watch Michael Kors Mittens H&M Boots Sperry

Today's outfit is actually from the weekend as well! I wore this on the way back from the beautiful cabin in the mountains last weekend. When I think snow, I just want to bundle up in something cozy. Casual knits like this long sleeved t-shirt and hooded sweater vest do just that. I normally save my lululemon leggings for exercise, but since they wick away moisture it helps to keep me (kind of?) dry in the snow. Rain boots also kept me dry! Thick, fuzzy socks are a must underneath rain boots. Plus, no one needs to see crazy socks underneath! (The other day I wore Valentine's Day socks underneath my boots - when I got home and took them off my roommates kept making jokes about them being the wrong holiday. Haha!)

xo-ally

2 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! I am jealous you have snowww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mittens look so cozy! I love winter white accessories.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete