Wednesday, November 21, 2012

fair isle tank with black mini

Tank Nordstrom (similar sweater) Skirt Free People (similar) Tights F21 Cardigan old, have had it since 8th grade! Similar one here Flats Tory Burch Ring Nordstrom (similar) Watch Michael Kors

My first indoor outfit post in a while! It's been dark and rainy all day. :(

Even though Thanksgiving is tomorrow, I am already getting excited for Christmas. Christmas decorations are everywhere and my family has had Christmas music playing all day. I got excited and pulled out my reindeer fair isle printed tank.

Kind of like Seth from The OC Chrismukkuh episode (just in a more fashionable way).


Who am I kidding! Seth Cohen can always rock a Chrismukkuh sweater.

xo-ally

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful look!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete